An old flat roof can pose a lot of problems. The materials could deteriorate in time and as a result of constant exposure to the UV light or standing water, flat roofs could leak. One way to effectively solve this is to transform it into a pitched roof. This process is done by installing a galvanized structural frame system or a timber structural frame system.
Converting from flat to pitch roof have several benefits or advantages:
- It can improve the beauty of building considering the number of roof finishes that you can choose from – traditional tile or slate, metal cladding or modern lightweight tile.
- You can go through the entire conversion process with minimal disruption since the flat roof remains intact.
- You don’t have to deal with water ingress.
- Insulation is enhanced and it can reduce the operating cost of the building.
- Maintenance cost of the flat roof can be reduced and it can prolong the life of the property.
- It increases the value of the property.
- It is systems-designed and is tailor-fit to suit the different structural requirements.
We will be able to provide you with recommendations that will address your concerns and fit your budget at the same time. We will also be able to offer you advice that are related to maintenance, repair and energy consumption.
We serve customers in London, West London, North London, South London, East London, Walthamstow, Haringey, Hackney, Leyton, Highbury, Wanstead, Snaresbrook, Edmonton, Stoke Newington, Hornsey, Redbridge, Wood Green, Palmers Green, Chingford, Woodford Green, Buckhurst Hill, Ponders end, Winchmore Hill.
Contact us today to get a quote or to learn more about the specifics.